Transfer News

Transfer News: Man Utd prioritising a £100m man in 2022, Messi to earn £94m at PSG, Barca to sign Raheem Sterling

Harry Kane can finally land the transfer he’s been pushing for in January, Chelsea star Callum Hudson-Odoi is set to change allegiances, Manchester United are prioritising a £100m man in 2022.

  • Manchester United are planning a January clear-out with up to seven stars set for an exit. Donny van de Beek, Jesse Lingard, Phil Jones and Eric Bailly are among those who may be sold.
  • Southampton are on the trail of Hull’s left-winger  Keane  Lewis-Potter as they look for domestic  bargains.
  • Georgina Rodriquez, partner of Cristiano Ronaldo, has revealed the Manchester United forward does not cook and has been banned from changing lightbulbs.
  • Cristiano Ronaldo will be a force in the Premier League for years to come, says Teddy Sheringham.
  • Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has hit back at Rio Ferdinand after his former Man Utd team-mate appeared to question whether Cristiano Ronaldo undermined his own boss by shouting at the pitch during their Champions League defeat by Young Boys.
  • Barcelona are targeting a loan swoop for Raheem Sterling in January with the Manchester City forward a priority target.
  • Lionel Messi will earn £94m in wages over his three-year contract at Paris Saint-Germain, including a £12.8m-a-year loyalty bonus and a cryptocurrency stake after avoiding a Barcelona pay-cut, it has been revealed.
  • Wolves boss Bruno Lage has warned Manchester United and Arsenal that he will not let star midfielder Ruben Neves leave without a fight.
  • Hearts striker Nathan Austin claims he was a victim of racist abuse as he scored a perfect hat-trick in Saturday’s League Two meeting against Albion Rovers

Read More: Latest Arsenal Transfer News and Rumours

Manchester City will finally land Harry Kane in the January transfer window and look ready to bow to Tottenham’s demands, claims a report.

RICE BACK ON MANCHESTER UNITED AGENDA

West Ham midfielder Declan Rice with on-loan forward Jesse Lingard

Manchester United have made Declan Rice their top transfer priority next summer but need West Ham to lower their £100m demands for the England midfielder. (The Independent)

  • Brighton star Yves Bissouma claims he is the best midfielder in the Premier League, amid Manchester United links. (The Sun)
  • Lionel Messi is looking for a new home and could move into a castle outside Paris called the Pink Palace worth £41m where the French president stayed. (The Sun)
  • Former referee Mark Clattenburg says he threw a football boot towards Jose Mourinho after a disagreement over a penalty that wasn’t awarded to Manchester United against Stoke in 2017. (The Sun)
  • Newcastle United are reportedly in chaos again after Dwight Gayle had a training ground bust-up with coach Graeme Jones. (The Sun)

Read More: Latest Manchester United Transfer News and Rumours

HUDSON-ODOI TO PLAY FOR GHANA

Callum Hudson-Odoi TEAMtalk

Callum Hudson-Odoi is ready to change international allegiances to Ghana after the Chelsea forward rejected an England U21 call-up earlier this month. (Daily Mail)

  • Aston Villa defender Matty Cash is set to be approached by Poland ahead of the next round of World Cup qualifiers. (Daily Mail)
  • Chelsea are providing support to ‘shocked’ Reece James after a break-in which saw thieves steal his Champions League and Euro 2020 medals by carrying off a heavy safe from his Surrey home. (Daily Mail)
  • Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola says the player could re-join Juventus when his Manchester United contract expires next summer. (Daily Express)
  • Tottenham are planning to renew their interest in Antonio Rudiger if he fails to extend his deal at Chelsea. (Daily Express)

AND MORE TRANSFER GOSSIP

  • Liverpool are unlikely to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland in 2022 despite saving funds this summer. (Daily Mirror)
  • Derby boss Wayne Rooney looks set to pocket around £21m after liquidating his image rights company. (Daily Mirror)
  • Raheem Sterling’s place in Manchester City’s ‘leadership group’ has come to an end. Following a player and coaching staff vote, it’s Ruben Dias who is replacing him. (The Times)
  • Former Celtic star Ramon Vega says he wants to become the club’s next chief executive. (The Scottish Sun)
  • Burnley boss Sean Dyche hopes a number of players will commit to the club after he signed a new deal. (The Times)

MAN UTD, ARSENAL SENT NEVES WARNING

Wolverhampton Wanderers star Ruben Neves applauds the fans after the pre-season friendly match at the bet365 Stadium, Stoke-on-Trent

Wolves boss Bruno Lage has warned Manchester United and Arsenal that he will not let star midfielder Ruben Neves leave without a fight. (Sunday Express)

  • Chelsea are preparing an attractive offer to lure Monaco midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni to Stamford Bridge. Juventus have also joined the race for the 21-year-old Frenchman. (Sunday Express)
  • Matthijs de Ligt’s agent Mino Raiola says the centre-back could leave Juventus at the end of the season. Chelsea want to sign the 22-year-old. (Sunday Express)
  • Barcelona are targeting a loan swoop for Raheem Sterling in January with the Manchester City forward a priority target. (Mail on Sunday)
  • Lionel Messi will earn £94m in wages over his three-year contract at Paris Saint-Germain. That includes a £12.8m-a-year loyalty bonus and a cryptocurrency stake after avoiding a Barcelona pay-cut, it has been revealed. (Mail on Sunday)
  • Cristiano Ronaldo will be a force in the Premier League for years to come, says Teddy Sheringham. (Daily Star Sunday)

Read More: Latest Chelsea Transfer News and Rumours

ALISSON REVEALS BRAZILIAN DREAM

Fabinho, Alisson Becker, Jordan Henderson TEAMtalk

Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson says he would like to rejoin Brazilian side Internacional if given the chance at some point. However, the 28-year-old is “happy” after recently signing a six-year contract at Anfield. (Sunday Mirror)

  • Manchester United are planning a January clear-out with up to seven stars set for an exit. Donny van de Beek, Jesse Lingard, Phil Jones and Eric Bailly are among those who may be sold. (Sun on Sunday)
  • Southampton are on the trail of Hull’s left-winger  Keane  Lewis-Potter as they look for domestic  bargains. (Sun on Sunday)
  • Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admits he has not made up his mind on his Man Utd’s first-choice goalkeeper this season. Dean Henderson, and David de Gea are currently vying for the number one jersey. (Sunday Mirror)
  • Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani does not want to leave Old Trafford even though the 34-year-old Uruguay forward is now competing with Ronaldo for a starting spot. (ESPN Brazil)

Read More: Latest Liverpool Transfer News and Rumours

MAN CITY BACK IN FOR HARRY KANE

City spent the whole summer chasing the Tottenham talisman after Kane revealed his desire to quit north London for a fresh challenge. However, they were unable to agree a fee with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy, having reportedly offered £75million plus a further £25m in add-ons.

Levy wanted closer to £150m and, after weeks of speculation, the England skipper eventually decided to stay put – for now.

According to ESPN, via the Daily Express, Spurs are ready to try again for Kane in January. And having learned what a tough taskmaster Levy is, will now meet his asking price.

And with the no-nonsense Spurs chairman valuing his star at £150m, a new British transfer record will comfortably be set.

However, City believe by moving in January they can unseat the 28-year-old before he signs up.

Meanwhile, Thomas Tuchel has confirmed Chelsea held talks with Harry Kane’s representatives over the summer as they chased a new striker.

The Blues ultimately ended up re-signing Romelu Lukaku from Inter Milan for a club record deal. Tuchel though admits Lukaku is the perfect fit, but also admits that he was informed that Kane would only leave Spurs for Manchester City.

Read More: Latest Manchester City Transfer News and Rumours

TUCHEL LIFTED IN CHELSEA DEFENDER CHASE

Chelsea defensive target Niklas Sule has reportedly seen contract talks with Bayern Munich amid links to Stamford Bridge.

The 26-year-old penned a five-year deal with the reigning Bundesliga champions upon his arrival from Hoffenheim in 2017. That means he has now entered the final year of his contract.

With Chelsea failing to strike a deal for Sevilla’s Jules Kounde over the summer, a swoop for Sule has since been strongly mooted.

And Thomas Tuchel has seemingly been handed a boost in his pursuit of the player.

Bild journalist Christian Falk claims that talks over a new deal in Bavaria for Sule are currently on hold.

However, Falk adds that talks will become more “concrete” during the next transfer window. Sule remains a key player under new manager Julian Nagelsmann.

The centre-back has played the full 90 minutes in four of Bayern’s five Bundesliga games so far this season. He has made 141 appearances for the club in total, winning four Bundesliga titles and one Champions League in that time.

The towering defender has been strongly linked with London rivals Tottenham for the past 18 months. However, the Blues have since emerged as contenders for his signature.

Tuchel is still interested in landing another centre-back, with continued doubts over the future of Antonio Rudiger.

The Germany defender is currently stalling on a new contract and could move on next summer.

ADVERTISMENT

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button