- Italy, Juventus Turin v Hellas Verona, Tip 1 @ 1.36
- Spain, FC Barcelona v Real Madrid, Tip 2 @ 2.70
- Germany, RB Leipzig v 1. FC Cologne, Tip 1 @ 1.42
- Portugal, Benfica v Casa Pia, Tip 1 @ 1.20
- Chelsea v Brentford, Tip 1 @ 1.6
- England, Arsenal FC v Sheffield United, Tip Over 2.5 goals @ 1.47
Total Odds: 14.04
Betpawa Booking Code: 023C8D2
Bet tips Insights by Derrick Ssemambo | Bazzup Sports
- Back Juventus to win to Hellas Verona. The Old Lady have won three of their last four Serie A matches, keeping four consecutive clean sheets, while visitors Verona are winless in seven and have blanked in four of those outings.
- Barcelona have some key injuries to contend with so Real, who have a more fearsome frontline with Jude Bellingham playing in behind Brazilian duo Rodrygo and Vinicius Junior, look the most likely winners. The visitors have lost only one of their opening nine league games.
- Leipzig were frustrated in a goalless draw by Bochum in their last Bundesliga home game, but they are unlikely to have the same trouble against Cologne. The struggling visitors have lost three of their four away league games, suffering losses to nil at Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen.
- Benfica’s Champions League hopes are in tatters after they suffered a third group-stage loss in their Tuesday clash with Real Sociedad but they should return to winning ways in this Primeira Liga clash with Casa Pia. The visitors haven’t scored in three games, so this should be routine for Benfica and they can win without conceding.
- Brentford won 2-0 at Stamford Bridge last season but a repeat looks unlikely. Chelsea appear to be in the ascendency after three wins and a draw in their last four games, while the Bees have just one win in nine. Brentford have two defeats in their last three away from home and look set for another loss here.
- There is a gulf in class between unbeaten Arsenal and bottom-of-the-table Sheffield United so a home win should be expected, but the Blades have scored in three of their five away games so they are capable of finding the net at the Emirates.