US Embassy in Uganda is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program seeks to foster an exchange of knowledge and mutual understanding between U.S. citizens and their professional counterparts from Uganda.
Why should you apply for this program? By applying for this program, all applicants are able to learn an advanced, innovative, and wide range of gaining knowledge. Students can spend ten months in Uganda.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2021
- University or Organization: US Embassy in Uganda
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Developing countries
- The award can be taken in Uganda
- Eligible Countries: Developing countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following subject:
- Human and Institutional Capacity
- Rights and Freedoms
- Sustainable Lands
- Thriving Communities
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have five (5) years of substantial professional experience in their field
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applications must detail the specific coursework, independent research, and internship intentions of the applicant and how they fit into his/her professional goals. Copies of certificates, transcripts, and letters of recommendation should be uploaded onto each applicant’s online application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in the English language.
The Humphrey Fellowship provides:
- Round-trip economy international travel for the grantee;
- A monthly maintenance allowance and funding for books and professional activities;
- Tuition and university fees;
- Limited accident and sickness insurance for the grantee only