Chicken Masala Omelette Recipe
A hearty twist on the desi masala omelette recipe, this recipe is loaded with juicy chicken chunks along with fiery spices (masalas) which make it wholesome and indulging to the core.
Ingredients of Chicken Masala Omelette
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Tiny Chicken Chunks
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- to taste Salt
How to Make Chicken Masala Omelette
1. Whisk the eggs until the yolks and whites are completely combined.
2. Once done, add seasonings like salt, red chilli powder, black pepper and coriander powder. Mix well.
3. Now, heat oil in a pan, add tiny chunks and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Once done, in the pan, add oil (if required), pour the egg mixture, cook a little and then add the chicken chunks.
5. Season it with mixed herbs and you can also add grated cheese. Cook from both sides.
6. Serve with toasted breads and enjoy the wholesome breakfast meal.
Key Ingredients: Eggs, Tiny Chicken Chunks, Red Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Coriander Powder, Oil, Salt